1 - QuickBooks Point of Sale Multi-Store v12 Add A Store
Make Better Business Decisions
- More than 50 pre-built sales, customer and inventory reports + ability to customize your own
- Track employee hours and sales commissions
Take Your Business Mobile
- Ring up sales on your smartphone or tablet (iPad, iPhone, Android)
- Sales and inventory information from your mobile device syncs with QBPOS software
Quickly, Easily Ring Up Sales
- A payments account that let's you accept credit cards right in your software
- Allows discounts, returns, store credits and gift receipts
- Track work orders and sales orders
Manage Inventory Accurately
- Automatically track inventory as you sell and receive items
- Generate purchase orders automatically and pre-set inventory levels
- Track multiple vendors, UPC codes, serial numbers, layaways and sales orders
Track & Reward Your Best Customers
- Track customer contact and purchase info
- Capture "ship-to" addresses for creating mailing lists and labels
- Recognize your best customers with the Rewards Program
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
- View built-in tutorials for common tasks and learn by example with the Practice File
- Import items and customers from Microsoft® Excel
- Pricing Management Tools to updae prices and create discounts across products and departments
Manage Up To 20 Stores From A Single Office
- Access to sales and inventory reports for each store location and at the "company" level
- Track inventory transfers between stores
Works Alone or With QuickBooks Financial Software
- Transfer sales data and sync customer info and acoounts receivable with QuickBooks
- Send time cards to QuickBooks for payroll processing
- Track petty cash payouts
- Set up employee logins and security rights
Intuit's Recommended Configurations
- At least 4 GB of RAM for a single workstation installation
- 1 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Single user: 2.4 GHz processor (2.8 GHz recommended)
- Multiple users: 2.8 GHz processor (3.5 GHz recommended)
- Optimized for 1024x768 screen resolution
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista, all editions (SP2 or later strongly recommended)
- Windows Server 2008 (SP1 or later strongly recommended)
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
Data import/export and Microsoft Office integration requires:
- Microsoft® Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013
- Microsoft® Word 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013
- Multi-core processor and 8 GB of RAM are recommended for better performance on the Point of Sale server workstation.
- In a multi-user configuration, each workstation concurrently running Point of Sale must have a seperately purchased user license, and every copy of Point of Sale must be the same version and level.10
QuickBooks Financial Software integration requires:
- Intuit QuickBooks Pro or Premier 2013–2015
- Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Versions 13.0, 14.0 and 2015
- Products have been tested with the following software:
- McAfee Internet Security Suite
- Symantec Norton® Internet Security Suite
- Zone Labs’ Zone Alarm Pro
- Trend Micro
Note: Some configurations may require that you adjust settings in firewall and anti-virus products to ensure the best possible performance with Point of Sale.
System Configuration Notes:
- Disk space requirements do not include company data files. If your company data file is very large or includes item pictures you may need more disk space.
- In order to run several applications simultaneously, your system should have a mult-core processor and at least 4GB of RAM. Point of sale will run on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors running Windows. However, not all hardware devices will install and operate on 64-bit operating systems. We recommend that you contact the device manufacturers for more information about installing their hardware devices on 64-bit operating systems.
Ability Business offers a selection of HP Computers - Business, Retail Hardened, All-in-One.
Intuit Premier Reseller - What is this all about?
Intuit Premier Resellers have expertise in technology, support, training, consulting and solution integrations for small-to-medium sized businesses. We are certified to resell, implement, and support QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Point of Sale, and other Intuit and third-party products. Ability Business also devlops addons and custom solutions for your business needs. Check out our list of QuickBooks Point of Sale addons here. Need a custom solution, give us a call at 888-582-2454.
Can I download a trial of QuickBooks Point of Sale?
You sure can! We encourage you to take a test drive. Download here.
How will I receive my POS license information and product download?
All products are guaranteed authentic and ordered directly through Intuit. Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email with your product information. Download orders are usually processed in 1 business day.
What type of support do I receive with my purchase of POS software?
With the purchase of your QB POS software, you receive 30 days of free tech support provided by Intuit. You can reach them at this number: 800.348.0254. Read more about Intuit's support policies.
What if I need additional QuickBooks Point of Sale training and support during implementation?
Ability Business offers services just for that! Our team has the experience you need to help you get the most out of your QuickBooks Point of Sale software Call today to schedule your training.
Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes, Intuit offers a 60 Day Money Back guarantee.